Saturday, March 27, 2010

This and That


My mom went to the hospital with pneumonia last week, my dad was out of town working...somewhere where there is no cellular service!!  Gasp!!  So I've spent the last two weeks running between her house and mine.... It sucked...after this weekend life will be back to normal.  Thank God!!  Chad and I were unable to go and see Mindy and the baby.  ) :  Good news is Mindy and the baby came to see mom on Thursday, so Chad and  I are headed to the parents house tomorrow to see them...pictures to follow!!  ( :


Chad and I made an offer on a house.  Its a foreclosure...it had broken pipes, a busted toilet, a missing master bath tub...missing appliances and is a house that we would never be able to afford if it weren't in this condition.  We made an offer, the bank gave  verbal acceptance...they told the representing agents to turn on the power for the home inspection...and the dip shits didn't make sure the water was turned off before they turned on the power.  Hmmm...nice, all of the broken pipes and missing things were disclosed, so they should have known better!!!  Neighbor lady walking dog sees water pouring out of house...no f-ing kidding.  Real Estate agents were supposed to have taken pictures to send to bank so that the bank could put a claim in on their insurance policy and work on it in some manner.  It needed some TLC before, it needs a lot more TLC now...
 



Talked to Mario...Fiona and Sally are slotted to appear at his place on the first of May.  Oh, I am soooo excited to get these girls started!!  I would also like to get some new pictures of Fi, but the weather is not letting me get it done!  Ugh!  Love to see the roany pony shed off!!  She is stunning...I think!  ( :  Can't wait to get her back going under saddle!!

Also got myself signed up to got to Charmayne James clinic in Lewiston in July!  I don't really have a horse running a pattern...but Mindy has two!  So I Will borrow one!  ( :  Or...maybe Tari or Fi and I will be trotting/loping a pattern by then and we can go in the Kindergarten class!  Either way I am there!!  Mindy and I are going to have SOOO much FUN!!  Yippppeeeeee!!!

No comments: