Monday, March 22, 2010

Public Service Announcement From Chad

I am a spaz.  I know it, and so does anyone who spends much time around me.  I just can't seem to overcome it.  Chad loves to push my spaz button and watch me spin.  So about two weeks ago Chad asks me if I knew there was actually a syndrome called the Crazy Cat Lady Syndrome. 

Of course I called bullshit on him...as he is constantly making fun of me for the way I treat M-Kitty.  Shes my sista...hahaa!  Just kidding, but she is a good old cat that will kill ANYTHING smaller than she is.  That's pretty handy living where mice will enter without an invite.

So after calling bullshit on him, I called my sister.  My REAL sister Mindy and asked her if she had herd of it.  She said that she hadn't, but I had better find out if her was lying to me...she didn't want her baby to get it as she has two inside/outside cats, and that would just be her luck.

So I Googled it and found this.

I called Mindy and read it to her...she then spazzed out. 

We then found solace in the fact that cat pee still really smells bad to us, and decided to just disinfect more.  And not to worry as long as we can smell cat urine we ARE NOT Crazy Cat Ladies!!

I mentioned to Chad later on that I had found out that he really wasn't b.s.ing me, and there was an actual syndrome known as the Crazy Cat Lady Syndrome, not just something he made up to make me wonder...  He laughed at me and told me he really doesn't push my buttons as much as I think he does...uh, whatever!!

He then tells me he found it because he was reading about Na no Technologies.  Really?  Yeah, really....he likes reading on stuff that makes my head spin...so for all of you smarties out there, here is Chad's reason for bringing up the Crazy Cat Lady Syndrome...tadaaa!!

This lovely little PSA was brought about by my husband looking over my shoulder this morning as I posted about M-Kitty...  He was wandering around the shop calling me Crazy Cat Lady.  But I assure everyone I am not...as I mentioned earlier...cat urine still stinks, so I am fine!!

No comments: