Monday, March 29, 2010

Ain't That A Bitch!

This is soooo bad, I had to make myself a drink before I posted the pictures!


I was driving home and the neighbor stopped me to chat...he had a new filly last week and he thought I might like to see her...well duh!!  Of course I did.  As I gazed into the stall at the filly who may either go gray or roan Glenns dog chewed on my pants and shoe laces.  I love babies!!  Then he had a customer arrive to pick up some hay so off I went.  I hopped into my pickup and called Mindy as I drove home.  As I crested the hill I told Mindy you are not going to believe what I am seeing...  Below is the up close of what I saw as I drove up the road...  I sent her a few cell pictures to hold her over until I could get this posted!!  Enjoy the Land Lords newest mistery... 





























Looks like it had a wee bit of a problem with being root bount...then we got a bunch of rain and wind...and TIMBER!! 
As rotten as it may sound...thank God it wasn't my trailer!!  ( :  The Land Lord can afford a new trailer...me, not so much! 


4 comments:

Mindy7102 said...

NICE Pics! Leave it to cage to be in the hole mix of things!! Freddy was wishen we'd have had our motor home parked there!

Karen V said...

WOW! Just....WOW!

Nikker said...

Kage is certain that he must inspect everything that I look at...just taking care of his mom, I guess. He is a dork for sure! ( :
I REALLY wish that I could have been here to hear the tree come down... My dad told me that I've heard a tree go down before...its probably 'bout the same sound...I said yeah, but I have NEVER heard a tree fall on a giant pop can! ( :
We have 2-3 more up there by where this one went down...once we figure out how to get the trailer out...Freddy can bring out the motor home! ( :

yanmaneee said...

hogan outlet
fitflops sale clearance
jordan shoes
yeezy boost 350 v2
supreme clothing
yeezy boost 350
golden goose sneakers
kobe byrant shoes
yeezy
lebron 15