Friday, January 13, 2012

Beggars!

Last Sunday I went out armed with my camera, a decent day, time on my hands, and a few Apple Asses.
I had hoped to get a few side/profile pictures of Fiona and then anyone else who would let me.
I didn't have a chance...  They swarmed me just to get some love.
Apparently theses short days have really made them feel like I don't love them any more.
So they were posturing trying to get me to get "that" spot when one of the donkeys found the pocket with the treats.
I am not sure, but my Hee-Haws may have some blood hound in them.
My dreams of decent pictures went down the drain...
Here is the product of my day...
I give you pure silliness!














 


1 comment:

Shirley said...

Aww! Those are just as good as any posed photo- and show much more character!