Monday, October 11, 2010

Randimonium

Tari has turned into a raging bitch.  A vet recommended supplement is arriving tomorrow to try and help her.  If it doesn't take the "edge" off in a week or so, she will start living alone.  Fi and Horse Girl can't take much more of her aggression.

Mindy's horse Breeze is expecting a foal approximately one month after Tari's due date...She is on a breeding lease to her Barrel Racing Chiropractor.  Breeze started showing signs of colic Saturday morning.  Stressful!!  She seems to be rebounding well.

Wyatt crawled for the first time on 10-04-10.

I am having thyroid problems and it sucks!  I have had a giant weight gain this year.  Guess I need to start thinking of caloric in take vs caloric output.  Hells Bells!!  ( :

My dads working in Half Way Oregon, only he can't seem to remember its name.  He keeps calling it No Where Oregon.  Guess he really is getting old!  ( :

We are getting a puppy....'cause there is probably something wrong with us!  ( :

Chad and I have lived in our own home for a month now...and had our first year anniversary on Sunday.

We missed Barrett Jackson this year...bummer!  Next year, though!!!  Vegas here we come!!  ( :

I need a mop...and more vacuum cleaner bags!  Probably should get some pet stain remover for the pup while I am at it!!

Mindy turns 32 this month, I turn 36 next month, and Kacey turns 33 the following month.

I love having a dish washer!!  It rocks!!

I made Pioneer Woman brownies on Sunday....melted the chocolate with a double boiler and the whole nine yards...even made the caramel.  Yikes, it was hard!!  It took me hours.... Betty Crocker outta the box is so much faster...and sadly cheaper too.  Not tastier though!  Which leads me to my thyroid crisis...  Crap!!

Still waiting on the first hard freeze of the fall to worm my horses and donks. 

American Pickers is fun to watch...I like it.  I am "skim" watching it now!!

Our new machine at work hasn't made its first part yet.  I am starting to get some anxiety over it...purchase orders to be filled!!!  ( :

The ice maker in the fridge rocks!!  I really enjoy it, but not as much as the dishwasher.

I rode Tari the terrible this afternoon.  Trying to find a way to hit some trails from my house.  She was as crooked as a politician the entire ride.  Ugh...we need trail miles and arena hours.  Besides a horse that constantly popped out her hip, rooted her nose away from me when asked to soften like a hot looking for truffles, and tried to prance like a Pasa Fino; we were "hounded" by every dog in the neighborhood.  One jumped the fence to come at us.  Kage fronted it and it stopped.  It was a younger dog...pitty looking like The Gangster...only young and not nearly as handsome.  Abbi beat feet and then had to come back and look for us!  On our way back, the neighbors Rotty's came at us.  I was worried they would jump and pummel Kage.  Kage is old and cranky, and not as tough as he used to be.  And these Rottys are over 100lbs each.  Nice boys, but things change when they think someones trespassing!  ( :  They let us turn around and go home without incident.

The whole ride lasted 30 minutes...

My third sister (friend growing up who may as well have been on of us) qualified for and competed in Ironman Hawaii and placed really well.  You can look her up, Bonnie Jensen.  Shes from Portland Ore and is a nurse.  She is the nicest person on the planet, and I doubt she has a single enemy.  She is one of those people who truly make your life better by knowing them.  Congrats Bonnie!!  We miss ya Bon!!  ( :

Her dad is still my partent's neighbor.  Jim was a logger, but went back to school when the industry took a digger and is now a taxidermist.  Its fun going to Jim's place to see what he is working on!!  I love it!!

Its nearing my bed time...

Maybe I will get some pictures tomorrow!!  ( :

1 comment:

Nikker said...

Bonnie J's results were...
Swim- 1:20:24
Bike- 5:51:20
Run- 4:14:15
Overall- 11:34:47
Rank-1211
Div Pos- 50

Nikki (Not Chad! Heheheee!!!)