Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The New Puppy!


This is the new kid on the block!!  She doesn't have a name yet, we have been calling her Sister...but frankly it doesn't really work.  Feel free to toss any ideas out there!!  ( :


She is a ball of fire and and a monkey killer!!  The other dogs are less than excited about her.  Kage being the angriest.  He truly thinks his life is over.  Abbi tolerates her, but nips at her frequently.  Nothing more than a warning.  Unfortunately for Abbi, the puppy is barely slowed by it all.


Yes, she is an American Pit Bull Terrier.  All I can say is that don't be prejudice... she is going to be a fantastic dog!  She comes from a good reputable breeder who breeds for temperament, athleticism, and what she calls soft minds...trainability.  This puppy is all of those things.  At nine weeks old- tomorrow - she has only had one house accident.  She is asking to go outside to pee...and goes to the door to go inside when she is done.  Also I might I add, that of all the dogs I have ever met...I have been bitten by 3 poodles and one blue heeler.  I wouldn't own a poodle or poodle mix if it came with a million dollars....maybe if it came with 10 million, but definitely not a million.


This little darling loves her dad.  More than me.  Way more than me.  Little vixen...she is Chad's new girlfriend.  That's O.K. with me...they seem happy together!!


How can you resist a face like this?


This picture is her true color.  She is a champagne.  With a ton of white.  I can't wait until Kage decides his position in this family is safe and starts playing with her.  It should be fun....and Abbi and her running each others legs off will be good too!!  ( :

3 comments:

Jenn said...

She's adorable.

And I really can't understand the nationwide hate for the terrier. I get more sass and have more issues with my chihuahua than I do with my terrier.

People are crazy.

Nikker said...

Jenn~

I agree! People are crazy, and I think shes adorable too!
IMO dogs are just like kids, clear rules and fair disiplin make for good citizens.

egad apparel said...

That is the cutest puppy ever, I have to show this to my wife!