Sunday, October 3, 2010

A Few More Pictures Of Wyatt!!

 Grandma Sue and Wyatt's Mom removing the "good stuff" he was able to pull onto his tray.

Grandpa John, Dad Fred, and Uncle Chad

 Wyatt laughing it up at Great Grandma Wyatt's house.

 Spit, spit, spit, and more spit!!

 Wyatt getting a little bit better view from Grandpa John.

 Four generation photo.  This was painful for Wyatt's mom and Grandpa John...they hate having their pictures taken!!

 Hey, Gramps...I need that Mustang hat!  It will look great on me!!

 Hahaha!!  It does look good on Wyatt!  He was right!  ( :

 We are a Ford family...even the newest generation!!

 Checking to make sure no one stole the hat.  Funny fact to me:  This is the hat dad wore to Chad and I's wedding while Wyatt was trapped inside his moms belly!!

Man, he's cute!!

 Chewing Grandpa John's thumb...that's what happens when you steal a kids hat old man!!

 Hahahaaa!!  His two bottom teeth are sharp!!  I think he knows it too!!

Wyatt and his Great Grandma Wyatt

I just love his hair in this photo!!  He was eating peas...you can just see the spoon on the far right side of the photo.  Silly boy doesn't know peas are gross yet!!

No comments: