Wednesday, February 3, 2010

This And That...

Think positive and just keep swimming, just keep swimming....

'Cause the last week has been a total B!TCH! 

What I really want to do is fire up the lap top and cry all over this blog about what has gone wrong...but I'm going to rise above my very own special pity party and let ya all know that I am going to the Charmayne James clinic in Lewiston Idaho this July and I couldn't be happier about it!! 

I don't have a horse that is really on the pattern, but Mindy has two...her main horse and then her back up...now the back up is for sale, but knowing that the horse market is down and fickle there is a very good chance that Chix will be available for me to use...and I will get Tari moving in that direction preggo or not just in case! 

Also we had an escape last week, some smart a$$ got the gate opened and everyone left...fortunately they came home, because there was nothing to eat out on the road...so everyone was either in the barn "stealing" hay or back where they should be feeding at the feeder...bless their little hearts!

This escape, I blamed on Missy mule, as she is always working the gates.  If there is anyone who can seemingly open something that you are sure is locked, its her.  So I cussed her and thanked my lucky stars they were home and safe.  Well this afternoon as I roll into the driveway I see Sweet Lil Fi working the gate.  She has the chain in her mouth and she is bobbing her head up and down and pulling back.  This one is held shut with a 1/2 inch chain and bull snap, she isn't getting it opened, but she is giving it all shes got.  Lovely...now I will have an escape artist in my field...sweet little girl!  Man do I love her!  ( :  I am going to have to keep this in my mind when Chad and I have our own place...make the gates Fiona proof!

My dad is up for a couple days, he is still in P.T. for his spinal surgery and boarded out of him mind.  So he bid mom a fond farewell and come up to visit...lucky for us he was here when the shops air compressor took a digger...kept me and Chad from murdering each other...and got a lot done that I couldn't do...

Mindy's baby is due to be taken out of its safe hidey place on the 11Th...and the parents are heading up there to give a hand.  I'm thinking that should be interesting...It will be fun to have a little fart around...I think!  ( :  We are all hoping that he has his dad's temperament and not his mommas...only time will tell!!

And that's my storey this morning...I am starting on my second donut of the day...its not even 9.  This could be a 4 donut day...yikes!!  ( :

No comments: