Sunday, February 21, 2010

Is It Just Me?

Venting....

Went to WalMart do day to get a few things... saw lots of freaky people...but that is besides the point....check out lady was O.K.  Well that is until she started bagging our goods....

Now I am not sure if they give these people bonuses based on how many things they can stuff into a bag or not, but if they do...this broad was totally bucking for number one!  As she sent stuff around the turn table,  I was re-bagging like items together and keeping the bags from weight 75lbs.

I admit to working at a grocery store in the past and having to learn how to bag grocieries... I was in the customer service dept. (which in and of itself is laughable), and if it were busy at the check stands and we were slow we had to go and lend a hand.  I didn't mind it at all...it was fine with me, and easy too!  So why these people think that the deoderant should be boxed with the cheese and poptarts is beyond me....

Sadly this is not the first time that this kind of stuff has happened to me, but today I caught her watching me...and NOT stopping her insanity or asking me if there was a problem...  If she had asked, I would have been more than happy to share.  Chad may have wanted to die, but hey...maybe she just doesn't really know how to bag someone's stuff correctly... 

I am guessing that she just doesn't give a shit...but then again thats just me!!  ( :

2 comments:

Karen V said...

I was under the impression that they CAN'T bag food and non-food together in the same bag. It has something to do with chemical cross-contamination.

I HATE Walmart with a passion! I have a Super Walmart one mile from my house, but will drive 7 miles out of my way to go to WINCO, which actually has better prices all the way around.

And I thought that the Walmart generic "Great Value" was supposed to be the same, but cheaper! I noticed here locally that the Great Value butter was $.60 MORE than the Tillamook butter, which is usually more expensive!

Their produce SUCKS! I go the fru-fru fancy schmancy grocery store for my produce.

Vent away, my friend! I just got lost on a little rant myself!

Nikker said...

I remeber it being a cardnal sin to bag food and non-food items so I am sure it still is...I also like my hard fruit with my hard fruit, soft with soft, cold items with cold, and so forth!
You are too funny! ( : We got to Wally World ( I know people in you area call Walla Walla that...but to me its WalMart.) about once a month...if we had a WINCO closer than Spokane, we would definately go there! We love Costco...
The best produce is ALWAYS at the fufu stores! I REFUSE to buy Orgo produce though...coffee on the other hand...we have an Orgo roaster next door to us right now, and his coffe rocks so I do enbibe in the caffine! ( : Let me know what you drink and I'll get you a bag from Marin and also give you his web-site if you like it!