Monday, February 15, 2010

Just In Case Anyone's Interested...

I am doing a little house cleaning/packing out stuff I haven't seen in years and came across some magazines that I want to offer to anyone that may want them...  I have John Lyon's Perfect Horse 1998-2001...they are in pretty good shape near as I can tell...I have no idea how complete these years are, but am guessing that 1999 and 2000 are with the other years being partials.  But its hard to tell and I am too lazy to find out for you!  ( : 

I am certain that there is good info in them, but I am not good at looking back over reference material...so why I even held onto all of them is sort of a mystery to me...

So if you want them please leave a comment in the comments with your e-mail address and I will mail them to you...probably in a large flat rate box...although it may take two...my gift to whoever would like them!!

Have a great Monday!!

No comments: