Sunday, February 28, 2010

Skunked!!

So yesterday I missed the eagles visit, if there was one...but today I was prepared.

The land lord needed someone to ride with him on Mave's first ride of the spring...  So Tari and I did him a favor and went along.  It was a nice easy ride for me... Tari is a saint.  Although she shied a couple of times she held steady for Maves...well antics.  It was probably a good thing we went along for the ride, he wouldn't have gotten a whole lot done without us holding her hoof as it were.

So back at the farm, I fed and waited.  I waited and waited some more.  The eagle didn't show up, but those nastey geese did.  I waited some more after they landed, then it got dark...  Never fear, I will try again tomorrow!!  ( :

Here are a few pictures of my waiting!  Just a few though. (I some how enede up taking a whopping 167 of them...most of which I will probably show you this week! )

Oh, the joy!!












Its too bad I wasn't able to get theses foul fowl landing...it is fun to see them ski on to the pond!!

No comments: