Monday, July 30, 2012

Just Add Water!























After a long day of barrel racing, it was time to start prepping the arena for the next day's races.
The sprinkler was out doing it's thing and Wyatt asked to go see it.  We drove down to the arena, got out, and the little dude stripped off his clothes and headed out.  
His mom played with him some and then they helped out Brad when it was time to move the sprinkler up to the other end of the arena! 
I'll have a bit more on the race later on!!

3 comments:

Shirley said...

He's gonna hate you for this someday....heeheehee

Kellie said...

Great pictures! Good way to cool off and have some fun.

Nikker said...

Shirley, I'm guessing that in 10 years I won't have a blog any more...and he'll never know I put them out there for the whole world! On the other hand...the disk with ALL of his pictures that I mailed to him mom today...that may hang me! (0:
He is such a fun kid!!