Sunday, August 5, 2012

Anybody Else Post Too Many Pictures?

I took a lot of pictures last weekend....  I'm going through them and prepping them for blogs and I get this WARNING you have now used all of your space for the "plan" you have with blogger.
Update your plan now... for just $2.98 (I think...can't remember for sure...) a month.
Lovely...
I am computer data storage ignorant.  So now I have to confess to my husband that I STILL don't know up from down on the data storage and that in less than a year, I have exceeded my allotted amount that I get for free...
I am sure he won't be surprised...but now what do I do?  Pay?  )0:
Try and find away around it?  (0:
Ugh.  I started this blog mostly to post pictures so my family could look at them...and to express stuff if I felt the need...
So I suppose I'll pay...and ask Chad about maybe changing my photo size on the camera or something to try and slow my space consumption so Google/Blogger will be happy...
Jeez!!

3 comments:

sally said...

Wow this is a new one to me .....all my photos are just up loaded from my phone and pretty low quality so I guess they dont take up much space. That might be an option

Kellie said...

That is new to me as well! Never heard of it.. and I think I post a bunch of pictures too and haven't gotten that mesg - yet lol

Shirley said...

I meant to reply to this earlier; I've gotten that notice before and I choose to ignore it. What I do is upload my photos to Flickr or Photobucket, and start uploading to my blog from there, then after a while I go back to uploading them normally- and don't get that notice. I think it's just a way to get money out of you. The only place I can't upload normally is on my sidebar, I have to use HTML code from Flickr to change the photos there.