Monday, August 6, 2012

I Never Get Tired Of Looking At Horses!

Since I am ponying up for my extra storage...here are a few horse pictures from the blog I haven't finished yet about the barrel race I helped at!  :0)


My sister and her Chix horse...this mare is for sale.  I think I'll join in on the Friday's For Sale this next Friday that I've seen going on.  And throw up her add...and my saddle...  (0:


Times only...second barrel...


Halo on left... Rover on right.  Ridden by Brad.


Rover being ponied by Tari.  Doesn't she look good?  Tari I mean!  LOL!!


Rover, grazing.  He won a check in the 2D on Saturday...I'm pretty sure...I think...  He also ropes both ends, and has worked as a pony horse at the race track.  Which track I'm not sure, but I'm know for a fact it's one in the Pacific Northwest.


Opie.  I love this horse.  He is like riding a Freight-liner.


Opie's a rope horse.  I am pretty sure they mostly head on him, but know I've seen him in the heel box before too.


Moe and Rudy.


I really like Rudy.  They bought him in Hermiston as a weaning buddy for Moe.


I think he's cute! :0)


Moe.  Moe is out of my sister's good barrel mare Breeze Bomb and by a Frenchman's Guy/Firewater Flit stallion.  He and Speedy were pasture mates up until they were weaned.


He is stunning to look at!  But like most yearlings, way too friendly.


No matter how I tried, I could not get far enough away from him to get any really good confirmation photo's of him for his mom or my sister.


This is as close as I got.


Probably should have gotten someone to help me!  :0)


But I was supposed to be working...not shutter bugging!