Thursday, January 20, 2011

I WON, I WON!! (0:


Sooo, the last time I was awarded anything was...well, a REALLY long time ago!  It seems as though there are some rules or guidelines to follow:

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!



I'm happy to say a big THANK YOU to Jess at From Bones to Beauty for my award!!  I really am happy to receive it!!

Now for the seven things about myself...which way to go?  Stuff that I probably won't mention on my blog?  Stuff that's random?  Stuff that will shock and awe??  Well, I really have no shock and awe stuff, so I am going with totally random.  If it pops in my head I'm listing it.
*** I am a lefty.
***I met my husband at the Co-Op where I worked part time to help pay for my truck.  He was buying a soda.  (Because until he met me he didn't know what owning a horse was all about!!)
***I had my first horse for 22 years, and when we had to let her go, I had a new set of shoes put on her ( All good cowboys/cowgirls want to go with their boots on...) and she was UTD on her shots, worming, and dentistry.
***I have owned several breeds of horses, including Morgan, Arabian, Appaloosa, APHA, AQHA and Grade.  I loved them all!!
***I believe that not all animals need/deserve to be rescued.  Some aren't worth saving, its not their fault they ended up in bad shape (mental or physical)...but put them out of every ones misery.
***People who want to ban guns scare me.  Not in the I run screaming from them type of fright, but in the you have no idea what the other side of the coin could be fright.
***I still believe that if your word is not worth shit, than neither are you.  I try and live that every day...  I also hold other people to that belief.

The award sharing is going to be hard.  I read a lot of blogs occasionally, several often, and a few daily.  Odd as it may sound, some of them I have NEVER posted a commented on...so they may or may not know I exist...  So rather than bombard them with 'stocker' e-mails telling them they have won an award from someone they may have never heard of, I'll list some of my favs and link them so you can check them out!  Each one has its own unique thing going on, although I think that all I've listed are horse related, they are all quite different!  (0;  I hope you check them out and enjoy them as much as I do!
So in no particular order I'm passing this award on to:

















And I believe that concludes my duties, manipulated as they may be, as the recipient of this award!!  (0:

No comments: