Sunday, January 23, 2011

Any Excuse!

Any excuse to run around and act like a maniac!


She doesn't even care if its slick out.


She will still buzz the crowd at a high lope!


She would like to be famous some day, I'm sure...


famous for doing what I'm not sure yet....


...but famous non the less!


Isn't she special???


Maybe special education on some level,


because being silly on this ground isn't really smart.


But Smarts not her middle name.....


its Danger!  Fiona Danger Towslee....


That's her name!!


Or is it Fiona Trouble Towslee?


Its hard to tell some days.


I guess it just depends on how you look at it!


Chad and I have decided that she moves really nice, even on bad ground!


Its always nice when my husband sees what I "think" I see!


Because we all know I'm biased!


Watching her, one things getting clearer....


This girl is ready to go to work!


She is 4 now.


A make or break age for her I feel...


Either she will be able to stay sound now...


or she won't.  All of silliness, makes me think she'll be fine!!

Oooops!  Horse Girls putting a stop to this silliness right now!!!

Tootles!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

picture #7 special ed. on all levles!!!!!!!!!!!

sally said...

Love the last picture ....put in her place for sure!

Jenn said...

She's a cutie~

Nikker said...

Dad (AKA) Anon,
#7 is her suprised face!!
Hahaaa!! (0:

Nikker said...

Sally,
The paint mare- Horese Girl has been Fiona's mom since she was brought home as a weener. She puts a stop to lost of Fi's "fun".

Nikker said...

Thanks Jenn!!