Tuesday, April 20, 2010

School's Cool!!


I talked to Mario on Monday and he is ready to take my Fiona Pony on May first!!  He will also be taking Sally and Mindy's mare Chix. 


So tomorrow Fiona, Horse Girl, and I will be heading to the vets office.  Fiona will get her traveling papers and West Nile shot.  Horse Girl will get her Legends shot and a quick peak at her teeth....and a float if she needs it, and of course her West Nile. 


I will of course pick up a West Nile for Tari and give it to her myself... 'cause I can!  ( : 


I will also talk to Dr. Peters about getting Tari's stuff in a line for her breeding to DTF!  She just came out of heat last week.  And we would like to get her covered next month for an April baby next year!!  Oh, man am I excited!!  ( :

I am not however all that excited to see the bugs that are in this picture with my precious Fiona!  ( :  Seems a wee bit early for them....doesn't it?

No comments: