Thursday, January 28, 2010

Teeth..

Let me begin by saying, Holy Hell...I re-read my Fiona post and its a mess!  ( :  I guess I just can't multi-task as well as I thought I could, and my adult sudden onset ADD is really apparent...maybe next post will be better, have more flow, not be missing a paragraph and that kind of stuff!  ( :  Never know around here I guess.  I am going to try and find a writing class to help me out as well.

So last year, I had paid off my truck and decided to go the dentist as it had been 5 years since I'd gone.  It was in fact one of my new years resolutions.  So then my sweet little Fi gets hurt.  Money goes to Fi and all of my girls needed the Horse Dentist in the spring...so if Fi hadn't taken the lions share, that pretty much spent the rest of my Human Dentist dough. 

New Year, new attempt at going to the Dentist.  And I actually made it there...wahooo!!  I got X-Rays and the whole nine yards...  This is a new Dentist for me, and they have everything on computer.  I like it, got to do my New Patient forms on line...signed everything at the office digitally, and even got a thank you e-mail along with an appointment verification e-mail.  Love it, love it, love it!!

I can say that the Dentist did say that for as long as its been between visits that things weren't too bad...but I have cavities and get to visit a few time to get them filled...'cause I don't have insurance, I have to pace myself...yippee.  I would love to get them all done at once, but then I'd be too poor to buy snacks for the girls...and their dad would have to do it...  The girls had better behave themselves this year!!  ( :

And sadly, having 4 horses seen by the Equine Dentist is CHEAPER than one person seeing the Dentist...geeeze!

No comments: