Thursday, January 14, 2010

Technical Difficulties

So I say to Chad, "want to read my blog?" 
He says, "I live your blog...I don't need to read it."
Hahhaaaa!!  Love you hunny! 
Then I say, "what if your reading my blog keeps me from looking like dip."  He then claims he can't save me from me...
Then I flip my lap top around and show him the giant picture on my header...he says, "EEEwww!  You do need help."
Uh, duh, I don't ask for what I don't need. 
We have now discovered that we can't downsize my pictures on this computer.  I have it on my work computer too, so tomorrow if he has time, he will try and shrink my picture... 
Sure hope he can, I would hate to look like a dip!  ( :

3 comments:

mrscravitz said...

Go here: http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/Downloads/powertoys/Xppowertoys.mspx and the 11th one down on the right hand side, IMAGE RESIZER..Down load it! Then you can resize ANY PICTURE! Open your photo, right click on it, and the box that comes up, click resize! you will have a choice of small, med, lg. IT saves your original photo, and creates a new one of a different size! I LOVE THIS APP!

Nikker said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! You rock, and have saved me some face!!

Jenn said...

It's a great pic. It's just ...

BIG!