Sunday, November 1, 2009

The New Guy

This is not the face of a happy girl!

      

Theres a new cat in town....

                           

So far M-Kitty isn't laughing!  This little guy came from a home with other cats and big dogs.  Which is a bonus with Kage around.  He is good with cats that don't run, not so good with cats that do run.  Little kitty knows that when the dogs growls, get out of his space...and walk when the dog is behind you...  Now if his little manness wouldn't growl and hump up at M-Kitty, maybe they could kiss and make up!

                           
Its only the first night...I am sure that M will make him her "own" son in the next couple of days.  This will be his first night away from his momma, so...She is pretty maternal and has "adopted" other young cats...he just needs to not be sooo full of himself and let M show him the ropes of the house!

            
                            
Until he gets a clue, she is going to pout and "call" me over to her and express her disgust with is lack of respect of her and her home....Yes, thats her "I'm not happy" place...she has been there off and on for the last hour!

I think she hates the time change, too!  Sure know that I do!!  I feel like I should be getting ready for bed right now...not in an hour...poor little me!!

1 comment:

tunethi said...

replica bags on amazon fake gucci t7n15y8m30 replica bags hong kong see this here n1t48m9q00 best replica designer bags replica bags aaa quality q7f35o9s93 best replica bags online 2018 read what he said u0m22n1l10 replica bags south africa