Thursday, November 19, 2009

Geeze...

I was going to post about my mini donks today...first bad news about family...then my dog gets kicked (totally his fault)...then the new cat pees on the dogs bed (yet AGAIN)....then Restoring Joy posts that Beau is heading to the great pasture in the sky.  Took the wind straight out of my sales.  Life is unpredictable and sometimes pretty brutal...

So I dug through my note book with quotes in it and found this one...maybe this will help, maybe not.  Its not too squishy....

Life is crazy.  What will happen is a mystery.  Lving is hardships and happiness, survival is gettng over hurdles with class.
                                                                     Unknown





God give us the strength to get through our hurdles with no more than a few scrapes and bruises.....

2 comments:

Jess said...

It's incredibly sad that Karen has to let Beau go. I wish they could all live forever =(

That is a beautiful picture, by the way!

Nikker said...

Jess....I am glad she has it in her to take on these projects and the compassion to know when she has done all she can do! I will support her as much as I can in her endevors! ( : Little Beau is all better now!!

Thanks for the compliment on the pic!! I love those two little guys!

N