Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Inspired By Shirley...


Shirley over at Ride A Good Horse seems to have a knack for getting great pictures of her gelding Rio with his tongue out after drinking.
I rarely see the girls or boys drinking when I have my camera.


I really don't know why, but it's just not something they do when I'm out taking pictures...
But this Sunday, Remi decided to take a swig while I was watering, camera in hand!


I probably took about 30 pictures of her drinking, trying to get a picture of her tongue out water dripping form her lips.


Well, apparently Remi doesn't stick her tongue out to drink.  
I'm not sure if that makes her a lady, shy, or what.  But I went through all of the pictures, and not a one has a tongue in it!  So these are the ones I liked the best!


Maybe next time I'll catch someone else drinking....
Tongue out, water dripping!  (0:

2 comments:

Shirley said...

She might not have her tongue out, but she has such a cute nose! Rio has this thing about his tongue, even as a wee baby it was always sticking out, I used to put it back in his mouth after he nursed. When I fill the water tank, he usually comes over for a drink, so it makes for good photo ops.

Kellie said...

LOL love it! Our gal Gypsy drinks water like a dog - tongue lapping with every sip :)