Saturday, November 2, 2013

Falls Here! (0:

Although I missed enjoying summer (it was too hot for me being preggo) I am still happy to see the leaves changing and the temp dropping!  I am a little sad that the days are getting so short, but you have to give a little to get a little I hear!



 Rain has found us, and even a spit of snow popped up...  But the rain gave me a couple of photo op's when I took the dogs out to run last weekend. (This weekend it's not looking too promising as the weather is awful right now...) But we will see!!


Anyway, thought I'd share a few.



On the horse front, Mindy and I sold Tari.  She is going to one of Mindy's horse acquaintances.  I may or may not have mentioned Fiona that spent some time with a trainer named Brian for some work...  Well if I did or didn't, that is who purchased Tari.  She just isn't fitting Mindy's style/program, and now with Fiona with all of this time and work under her belt with Mike, I just don't want/need her back.  /0:  I've got mixed emotions, but I know that Brian already knows and likes her and he is the best home that Tari can land in for promotion of Speedy.  Hope full that we will get updates and that she will be a total rock-star in the end! 



I also talked to Mike last weekend.  He and Erin are going to see if they can't actually haul Fi up here and stay for a few days.  Bringing horses for themselves too...  Mike wants to spend a few days with me and Fi training me so that I don't booger up his hard work!  



It's a real relief, as I was trying to figure out how to haul with Kase.  With Mindy busy and 8 hours away, it wasn't viable for her to come up and then head south with me for 8 more hours in a truck...  Chad's really busy at the shop and can't really take a 4 day weekend.  Desperation was about to set in and I was seriously considering trying to con either my mom or my dad into going with me.  



Although spending time with either one of them would have be great...  The trip would have definitely been colorful to say the least!  LOL!!  Also please note that I didn't say my mom AND dad... The two of them together with me and the baby and the dog (Kage is my traveling partner.) would have really be something to blog about!  (0:



Love you both, mom and dad!!

3 comments:

Shirley said...

Well that all worked out good! Your little boy is so very cute, looks like he should be a singer! Still want to get down to visit you and meet all your horses, and I'm sure Ted would hit it off with your husband.

Kellie said...

Nice that will work out so that you don't have to haul with the baby.

You sure got some great pictures. Love the reflections.

heteaus said...

look at this now imp source useful source look at this site site link see this here