Monday, January 28, 2013

More Of The Same Here, Snow!

Everyone's just eating... Eating and pooping... (0:


The dogs are making me nuts, we went from running ( and by we, I mean them, while I rode in the Danger) 3-5 miles a day to being land locked.  We play around in the yard and go up and down the driveway, but it's not nearly enough...
Next round of dogs I get are going to be some sort of dog that just lays around...  NO, not really...but some days!!


Abbi went in to help Remi eat the grain that the Hee-Haws had spilled when Seven started barking because she couldn't get into the pasture.  Unfortunately it was 25 or so outside and my camera hates the cold...  So if you look at Abbi, she's a bit blurry from moving.  Kinda bummed because I really like this picture!!


This is where Seven was when she started complaining that she couldn't get into the pasture.  The strand of wire that is chest high on Seven in this picture is actually the middle wire of our five wire fence.  I finally opened the gate so the princess could get into pasture.
I am afraid that I may be an enabler...  (0:


Kage's picture is another great example of my camera protesting the cold weather.


My boot.  I need new winter/mud boots.  These are "cheapy's" because I'm cheap.  But I've had them for about 4 years and they are just now starting to leak...I looked at some new brand name (name that I can't recall) boots at Big R right around Christmas time.  They were $140.  
I nearly passed out.  Chad mocked me and told me just how cheap I was...I spend my money on GOOD stuff...not horse poop boots!  (0:


And look, the snow pile has grown.  
We're gotten snow, rain, snow, 40 degree weather, and then more snow.
It's pretty tall...So tall that I'm running out of room to easily "huck" it to the side...
I usually start by shoveling from the inside out.  But it's getting harder and harder...  Hope the end of the snow is near, but I fear not!  
Oh, well!!


2 comments:

Shirley said...

Wow- you have way more snow than us! Hang in there spring is close!

Kellie said...

HOLY that is a lot of snow!!

I'd almost trade ya half my dogs that lay around for one of yours that has to be busy lol

My camera does not like the cold either, funny how that is.

I'm so cheap too - finally found my boots that have been missing for a while.. knew if I held out long enough they'd show up. The hubby "put them up" for me and then forgot where he put them, nice right? lol