Sunday, December 4, 2011

Day After Turkey Day Fun

Just a little behind on posting these last pictures....oops!  (0: 
I have had my camera for two years now, and still can't take pictures indoors with the flash.  I suppose that it is time to get my disk out and actually watch it...  I am sure there is info on there that I could have used a really long time ago. 
I have several picture of Wyatt, that could have been really good if his Aunt Nikki had only learned to use her camera correctly...
Oh, well...his birthday is in February, and by then I will have learned how to use my camera correctly for that visit!




This one is really from Thanksgiving as is the one after it.


Seven knows that the Wee Human gives treats.  Wyatt is pretty good at a one for me one for you...half for me half for you type of deal.  Then when he is finished with  the food entirely, he just clear cuts the table top.  That of course is the dogs favorite and she will watch and wait for just as long as it takes for that to happen!!


Once it warmed up we got out Speedy and his pasture buddy Hi-Ho.  Hi-Ho is in her mid to late teens and is missing her eye on the right hand side.  You would never know it by her demeanor.  She is the second one eyed horse that I have been around.  And it is truly amazing how they adjust.  You would never know that she is missing an eye.  The only odd thing she did was swing her head side to side to watch my dogs when they were following her while I was leading her.  I doubt that she ever had dogs following her anywhere, and my dogs follow what ever horse I have in hand or am on...nothing vicious intended.  And once she figured that out, she stopped watching them.


We saddled Hi-Ho up and led Wyatt around for a few minutes, but he really wasn't too into it.  He wanted to chase Seven around the yard.  It's way more fun!  (0: 
 For now that is. 
This kid is sooo going to the NFR in something!  LOL!!





And of course here are the gratuitous Speedy shots.  He really is growing up, also haired up!  He is one Speedy little Yak!  LOL!

This colt is a hunk!  L.O.V.E. him!  He is kind, level headed (as level headed as a baby can be...he is still a dork, but so not panicky in the least...), and has a ton of personality.  He also knows that little ol' Hi-Ho is the boss.  It's too funny to watch.




My effort to show the size difference...


Just before bed...giving his Seven dog a hug.  They are such good friends!


Notice the gross color, I have oodles of these...some are much worse than the ones I've used!


And that's a rap!  (0:









1 comment:

sheaul said...

click this over here now replica wallets click here to find out more good quality replica bags find this high replica bags