Sunday, August 1, 2010

Had To Stay Home This Weekend!

Rather than having my own private pity party right here.  About how I had to stay home and mess around with this house stuff...that seems to be almost at a negative end...leaving me still stuck here, rather than seeing my nephew and having a few cocktails with my sister and her husband.  And stuck here at this crazy farm fo God knows how much longer...oh and out of pocket nearly 2k in fee's just to find out the sellers won't get their house in compliance with FHA/HUD.  But I've said more than enough now...

But lets not think about that...lets enjoy my dogs playing this afternoon.

As I look at Abbi, I am thinking that maybe her dad was Gene Simmons...

This one is not really in focus, but I like it, so I share it!

She is soo focused, too bad its not on anything productive!

See her slobber?  Makes me laugh...she drools waiting for the ball.  Crazy kid!

More odd tongue maneuvers.

Her tongue is so heavy, it makes her head drop!  ( :

Now her brother!

This was a lucky catch by me, that is!

He caught this one!

Keeping his eye on the ball, Abbi backing him up...just in case!

Another catch.

He's a hot dog!!  LOL!!

No comments: