Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Family Fun, The Last Part

The Wrap Up

Does this mule make my butt look big?
No this is not proper attire for being in the pasture.

But I really wasn't planning on being in the pasture when the fun and games started.

Becky made sure to leave her mark, just to teach me a lesson.

Poor ol' Becky mule is starting to slow down and REALLY show her age.

So Chad and I let her be manner less...

...and abuse us.  We know its her last summer.

Maybe she does too, because she has been really touchy feely in the last 2 months.

Taking every opportunity to do what we are doing.

Even trying to play with the soccer ball.

Kage was played out, so he was good with the old mule stealing his ball.

He is happy to share...this time.

Wilson?????

2 comments:

Jenn said...

That chin-cup is the sweetest photo ever. I would never have thought you could 'hold hands' with a horse, but I see I was wrong.

Nikker said...

Jenn,
Becky loves to let you hold her chin. She is such a sweet (crazy) old lady.
This is one of my favorite pictures of Chad and the horses/mules. ( :