Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Lucifers Kitten...

So I had spent a week working on a post about the rest of the land lords animals...well his horses...finally found the last picture I wanted to use...


Was sitting on the couch watching Ghost Hunters and here he comes to help as I am fixing spacing, adding text under the pictures and rereading my work....


No problem....




Then he leaves my lap and heads for the lap top with one little kitten leap...



Ater deleting my entire post with a few little wildly placed paws....



A few swipes at my hands which are swiping at his wild little hinney....



And all I have is my title!!



Satisfied with his work...he returned to my lap for these lovely photos...




After 6 weeks he still doesn't have a name...REALLY...peed on my bed last Sunday...has dove his head into my plates and cups...has been growled at by both dogs....ans has really livened up the place....




I think....

No comments: