Sunday, December 27, 2009

Glimpse Of Our Christmas!

A few pictures of our Christmas in Small Town USA!  ( :



Chad got me a Spork for X-mas!!  My mom in the back ground with Kage!



I saved all my extra pennies for Chad's gift!!  I think he likes it!



My dad and his "new" hand cuffs!  My great e-bay find!!




Mom!!!



Mindy, Fred, and Abbi.



Walking "up the lane"....



Mr. Dog, Kage, and Abbi.



Abbi, Hank, Dufuss, Kage, and Mr. Dog...Oh and dad and Mindy!



Kage and Abbi.



Carter and his helicopter.



Bradly, Fred, and Kiahana.



Dad and Kiahana heading to her house with the opened gifts.



 Kiahana, "brother" Brad, his wife Caroline, and Steve in the back.



The Greer Grade...looking down towards Orofino.



And we are done here!!  There were several places we went, that we didn't take pictures...but this is the jist of our visit with the family... 
Hope you and yours had a very Merry Christmas!!  We did!!

No comments: