Tuesday, December 8, 2009

How About A Little Sympathy?




When I posed this question at home, this is what I got from M-Kitty.  Isn't she compassionate?  I guess She hadn't walked to the barn today...  Well I did and this is what I saw on the way...something really gross...ready for this? 

Ready or not, here it comes!!



This is the mail colvert that runs under the drive way...it feeds the stream that runs to the pastures and the pond.  The "kids" do not rely on this for their water during the winter...just the summer, thank goodness!




Nice isn't it?!?  There is water still runnig under the ice...you can't see it, but you can hear it.




Here is the stream up from the covert a wee bit, I like the frozen leaves.  Suspended in time until the next thaw!




And again!




More lovely ice...the water is still running and making more as I type...  No warm weather in the near future, so I will probably feel bad for myself and take more later on this winter.  And they will look a bit different!!




Its kinda pretty though isn't it?!?



I'm glad there is someone out there to talk to rather than just the paw!

3 comments:

Karen V said...

M-Kitty is a perdy girl! I can't believe that you'd expect her to wake from her nap, just because you think she should. Please! A princess DOES need her beauty sleep!

Nikker said...

My bad...I should know better!! ( :

phaedra96 said...

Yes, ma'am. It is December.