Tuesday, July 23, 2013

The Hee-Haw's Summer

So far so good...  Just look at 'em!  (0:


They have some how managed to avoid the Jenny Craig for Men pen.
Again, I think the hay nets keeps them from really gorging themselves.


I'm not saying they're in "shape" or fit, but they aren't looking as pregnant as usual...
I think!  (0:


I don't really know what Parton's doing in the above picture...  He's a dork.  A crabby dork, but a dork just the same!


Jack-Jack, just as happy as a little guy can be.
As is their Hee-Haw way, they are ALMOST shed out by the time it gets stupid hot here.
By stupid hot, I mean we are just finished our 11th day in a row with temps in the 90's.  
Or so says the weather man this morning.


I know that in general, Hee-Haws and dogs don't mix, but look at how happy this little family unit is!
Seven found a great spot for horse/donkey apples and Patron decides she needs supervision...


Then Jack-Jack decides he should help...


And soon Sevens snacking and the boys are supervising.  This insanity goes on nearly everyday here. 
Seven eats poop, they watch.  Seven investigates the spot where the rabbits have burrowed under the fence to get to the neighbors side... The Hee-Haw's supervise.


Now I'm not saying Seven hasn't been spanked for being naughty and I'm not saying that I haven't have to get in between her and a Hee-Haw attack.  But over all, these three kinda like to "do stuff" together.
Weirdo's!


Summer, Jack-Jack say, is just dandy 'round here!  (0:

1 comment:

Kellie said...

It's beyond me why the pups insist on eating poop. What is in it that tastes so good? It's only hay/grass and the dogs don't eat that typically, right?@?@? Definitely a mystery.

Your Hee-Haws look great to me. Just the right size :) Our welsh and mini currently look preggers lol Barrel bodies with tooth pick legs.