Saturday, July 20, 2013

Remi's Summer

I'm guessing that it's the easiest one she has had since she was a two year old!
Remi has 6 rides under her belt...


She soft...  She has no "wind"...  She has no "legs"...
But she has a shiny coat and a pleasant expression.


I have also some how managed to keep her from being hog fat.
I do partially attribute that to the hay nets, they keep them busy and keep them from really gorging themselves.


Anyways...  If I'm lucky, maybe Remi and I will top 10 rides before the snow flies...
We just have to get the two legged baby "on the ground" first!  (0:


Until then, Remi gets to wander around bare footed...  Probably also for the first time since she was a two year old and keep the crazy red head company!


Which is a full time job!!


I think it may give her a head ache on occasion!
Probably the only thing harder on her, would be if Fiona was here too.


Then she'd really have her hands full!


Yes, my tank needs cleaned...  Some donkey/horse keeps dropping things into it... I've found sticks, clumps of grass/weeds, and a paper bag in it.  
I'm guessing the bag blew into the pasture and then became a "toy"... 
Sticks are a dime a dozen for "toys"...
The clumps...  I don't know...


Of course I know the donkeys are the ones putting goodies into the tank...
Look at that eye, Remi would never do such a thing!  (0:

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Maybe the donks were trying to wash the dirt off the roots of their mouthfuls!
Remy looks like she thinks having a summer off is the best present ever.

Kellie said...

Remi is gorgeous! Funny the things the horses/donkeys drag around with them, eh? Our Casper had snuck off with Chyann's helmet one day. Bit a chunk off of it too - drat had to get a new one.