Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Does Anyone Remember Sally?

Here is a link to her pictures when she first arrived at "our" place.
She has come a long way if you ask me.
This is what she looks like 2 years later and after being at the colt trainers for a 30 day tune up before going to The BRC's to start her barrel career for my sister.


Cute as a button isn't she?  And a future barrel pen Rock Star!!  (0:
I picked her up in Auburn AND dropped Fiona off!  (0:
Fiona just needs wet saddle blankets and a tune up... Probably more than a tune up...but if she's going decent, I'll feel better when I ride her and I'm alone than if she hadn't gone to Brian's.


After arriving at Mindy's with Sally we hit the trails.
I rode Mindy's Good Barrel Horse Breeze and Mindy rode Sally.
It was great!  We talked and talked and rode and rode...
Neither of us have a trail riding buddy, so what a treat!!  (0:


In 30 days, maybe I'll ride Fiona and she can ride her GBH Breeze...  


That will be quite fun!  Maybe I will try and pack a camera...
Then  again, I may need both of my hands.  LOL!!


Stay tuned....

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Nice looking mare, she does look to be the speedy type.