Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Dad Said, Blog This....

....I am not sure if he was serious or not, but here ya go Daddo!  I kind of think that we- my family likes fire.  Not on the criminal side of like, but just in general.  (0:


Friday afternoon we decided to burn the big pile...it's the one we made last year! A little bit of a wait, but at least we got it going! (0: There is a ton of dirt in the pile because we were literally pulling the worthless trees up by their roots and piling them up. This is what we did after picking up Mindy's good barrel horse Breeze and Speedy and Tari the Great Bay Whale!  (0:


















This was a week ago and the pile still has hot spots in it that are smoldering.  We are going to try and break it up this weekend and wait until spring to relight it!

4 comments:

Shirley said...

Wow, you got some terrific fire shots! I love me a big bonfire, and that sure is a big one. Nice to get the land all cleared.

Anonymous said...

reminds me of some of the forest fires I fought as a 17 year old with ctpta. good shots kiddo.

Nikker said...

Shirley- I finally feel like we're moving past our lag from last year! We still have lots to do, but progress is awesome!!

Love you Dad, thanks for visiting!

Karen V said...

Awesome fire shots!