Sunday, May 29, 2011

This Boy's Got Some Moves!!

Please excuse my awful lawn...its on the list of things that need worked on...
Just as soon we get Seven to stop chewing up everything that fits into her mouth and to stop trying to dig holes EVERYWHERE, it may look more presentable...
Or at least like we give a doodie!  (0:


This picture does not show the dogs going after the colt, rather the colt going after the dogs.
They would lay down and he would charge.  Of course none of them would stay on the porch either...
They like being attacked I suppose!  (0:































Hope you enjoyed the action!  (0:  These are 30 some odd of the 260 that I took!  LOL!!  He is just soo fun to watch...and I am pretty sure he knows what the camera is too! 
Love watching this dude grow!!




5 comments:

Mindy7102 said...

Omg I love himmmmmmm!! What ta name him what ta name him! Thanks for the updates I really appreciate you and your handwork!!! ~his the mother

Karen V said...

What a cute little man! Love to watch the babies play!

As for the holes curtesy of Seven - we had a dog that put hundreds of small ankle-turners all over the yard - not very deep, not very big - just enough to turn your ankle if you weren't paying attention. We let her have ONE hole! We filled all the others with dog poop, left them uncovered, and left her have one hole to work on that was out of the way in a corner.

She worked and worked on it until it was big enough that she could back down into it and lay with her head on the top of the ground. In the summer, the irrigation would fill it with water and she would lay in it to cool off.

She wasn't so good about sharing the hole either! My son decided one day that he was going play in Sheena's pool and she stood there and barked at him until he got out, then she backed down into the hole and went to sleep.

Rising Rainbow said...

It's so much fun to watch colts play. Thanks for all the picts, does my heart good since I have no babies here this year.

Karen V said...

Any new pictures??? I believe you are being stingy with the new baby! Some of us are living vicariously through you... LOVE seeing pictures, thrilled I don't have a baby here!

Nikker said...

Karen, your wish is my command...sort of! (0: