Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Bummer!!


These last few days, I have read some blogs and these lucky people are STILL riding!!  (Insert pouty face here!)  In my neck of the woods, the weather has been rotten.  Its raining here so hard right now, I am considering building an ark.  Its awful....next is snow!!  So awful that my two hairless dogs protest going to the barn with me!!


I put a small space heater in the tack room with a wool blanket in front of it for Kage and Seven to warm up on...but only Kage uses it.  He bullies the pup pretty bad right now, so she won't be caught in a room with him without her mom or dad around...  And then there is the problem of the gremlin that lives in the heater.  She hates it...so if Kage isn't hogging the heat, the gremlin is causing her to go on a barking rampage.  Abbi is my only dog with the all weather friendliness needed here right now.  Guess its time to break out Kage's dog coat and maybe find the little dog one too!!

Oh, the little dog...  Chad's little princess...  Right now she loves to bundle up after feeding.  She is such a little doll and snuggler!!  I need to get some good confirmation pictures of her for her first mom and also so you can see how much she has changed since her arrival!  Its amazing!!  She still only comes to her name when it pleases her, but it pleases her more and more these days.  She is an expert at the word no, and she is quite comfortable with the "finger sweep" being preformed on her at any given time.  She is really a joy to watch!  Now if only we would stop having accidents on the floor...


I know I need to finish my Midori story...  Its hard to write long stuff when you are easily distracted by things like...  Mythbusters on Discovery and Finding Hulk Hogan on A&E that are on tonight...oh and after those, its Ghost Hunters...  Some days!!  Oh and lets not forget the shiny objects....


Also we have gotten company off and on lately.  Its pretty freaking nice to have a HOME to have visitors visit!!  Yipppeee!!  ( :  I have a post half done about one of our visitors...maybe I should finish that...  Oh, and we are heading to Sequim for Turkey Day to see the cutest little cowboy on the planet.  That's gotten my excited and distracted too.

Pull it together Nikki, pull it together!!!



No comments: