Monday, September 28, 2009

The View From My Front Porch

I got home this afternoon and here is what I saw...half the horses on one side of the barn, and half on the other. (Those horses are not in any pictures today...)
Becky Mule waiting for me to get my self down to the barn of her grain...
Ooops, a little out of order...this is looking down the road...looks like no ones coming! LOL!!
This is the photo I was wanting in the 3rd position...Fiona begging for evening meal too! You can barely see Becky on the left. It is so nice to be appreciated for my talents!
A little food for thought today.... Your worst humiliation is only someone elses momentary entertainment!
I am going to remember this next Friday when Chad and I are saying our I do's... Man I hope that I don't get the words wrong!!

1 comment:

Karen V said...

VERY cool place! I love places like that, with trees, and green. But I ate the rain and snow in winter!