Sunday, September 20, 2009

Hey, is this thing working?!

I have been dieing to blog since I found Fugly... I just don't know what I am going to blog about... So we will see what comes to mind as things go on. I have been told that I should write, but after reading all of the tallented and interesting people who are posting...I'm thinking that those people were just being nice...like they didn't have any other suggestions on for my life plans! So bare with me as I flounder my way through this! Hope everyone is entertained to some digree or another!!
Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

mrscravitz said...

Well I sign on to blogger and with all intentions, going to blog about something, then I get to reading all the blogs I like to follow, and then all of a sudden I don't have anything to talk about! LOL I hope you have better luck than I do! LOL I do look forward to following your blog! I do find that if you blog about your horse you have more responses! LOL Just an observation for me! HAha

Nikker said...

Oh I am so happy you commented! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! You have made my week! I plan on chatting about my horses, mini donks, dogs, and cat....and using lots of pictures...I really love the blogs that let me see their animals! I am kind of nosey...maybe! Thank you again!! I'm headed over to your blog right now!