Sunday, September 22, 2013

Kase

09/09/13
7lbs 4oz
21 1/4 inches long


He smiles a lot...gas or not, it's cute.  Believe it or not, I haven't really taken any good pictures of him.  Most of these are from my cell.  I'm a bad mom!  (0:


These were all taken on his one week "birthday".  (bear jammies)



He's eleven days old here.  I apparently wear these pajama bottoms... a lot!!
 (0:


This picture should have been first...  He is 5 days old here.  I think my dad's holding him, but it could be my mom.


Dad holding him, he's 5 days old here too.


All of the cousins/grand-kids, with Grandma and Grandpa Wyatt.
Top Left: Noah
Bottom Left: Olivia, Dad (poppa John) Wyatt, Mom (grandma Sue), Kase, Rylie, and Chris


Another out of order picture... He's 7 days here...


Another 5 day picture...  Another cute smile...'er something.
Kase has my dad's chin and dimples... Even if dad hides his under his mustache...


More Blogger and I not getting along...  Out of order pictures!  (0:
Noah, Rylie, Olivia, Wyatt, Kase, and Chris


And finally, pointing at the "new" kid.
(0:

He is a good baby.  I keep telling Chad that it's amazing he is so easy going, being that his mom is so bitchy... Lets hope he can maintain his "cool" as he grows!  LOL!
Seven is having a wee bit of a hard time not being the baby any more.  Nothing too bad, but obviously pouting...  She also wants to touch him and steal his stuff.  She has been practicing her "be nice" and "gentle" actions.  She earnestly wants to succeed, and we are making plenty of progress!
Kage L.O.V.E.S. and kind of has a hard time as he wants to lick him, too.  Kage is a great kid dog, too bad he is so old and Kase is soooo young!
Abbie just pretends that Kase isn't here...  She is not a kid's dog, never has been.  So long as she wants to pretend Kase isn't here, I'll let her.  

So all in all,

So far so good!!

(0:

4 comments:

Kellie said...

Congratulations! He is absolutely beautiful! Good job!

Wonderful that he is an easy baby, I hope that lasts lol

I love his name - original spelling too. Makes it even more unique.

Take care of yourself :)

Shirley said...

Awwww! Congratulations on your beautiful boy! Now I'm double sad we didn't connect at the Draft Horse show!

Karen V said...

Congratulations!!!! He's GORGEOUS!!!

yanmaneee said...

yeezy shoes
adidas stan smith
air jordan
nike huarache
christian louboutin outlet
balenciaga
yeezy boost
air max 2018
nike sneakers
nike air max 270