Sunday, June 24, 2012

Pictures, since I've had 3 posts with words only!


Abbi hates having her picture being taken...


Chad's "horse scratchers" that he bought on e-bay...hope they use them!  (0:


Which way did it go??


I love my truck...


Jack-Jack snoozing!


Patron...


Remi


Fiona...looks like she has a pin head here...but she really doesn't!!



Remi's ears...


Hay...


Foot sniffin' Fiona.


Hee-Haw antennae!


 The Remster, did NOT like me standing on her bale of hay!


Playin'!


This is her look when Kage steals her bone...she sucks in one side of her lips.  She is too weird!


Tryin' to steal back her bone.


Abbi trying to round 'em up and get to playing stick!


Squirrel? Squirrel!  Squirrel???


She tosses her stick and catches it trying to get you involved.


Kage, the digger extraordinaire!
And that 'bout covers it, I think!


1 comment:

Shirley said...

Your mares are gorgeous. Had to laugh at the sucked-in lip!