Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I Don't Know How Many Follow....

Pioneer Woman...  
So if you do, you may have already read this.  BUT I wanted to share with anyone who hadn't, because it made me cry at lunch!  (0:  And to publicly call my sister out and make her promise that she will force some cowboys to do this for me when I'm ready to push up daisies!
I so love the cowboy traditions, ways, and their overall reverence for their fellow man and their country.  I used wish to be a cowboy, then I realized I couldn't be a cowboy...I thought I should be a cowboys wife...  But alas, I married a city kid...  Oh well...  (0:

So read it and weep... (0:  The good kind of weep!

/

3 comments:

Kellie said...

Wow. That sure got me, especially the boots.

Nikker said...

Kelly...the boots is where the tears actually started hitting the key board!
She does some really good posts, and really shares everything. I love her! (0:

Mindy7102 said...

Long live Cowboys!!! And Cowgirls that could and would do this as well!