Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A Visit With The Boys

Not quite sure what me and Blogger did, but these pictures are in reverse order.  It took me a while to get these load, because I have an air card here at home...and some days it's slower and other days it's even slower...
So enjoy then backwards!  (0;




Mindy and her boys.  Little Speedy lead the way all the way from the pasture to the barn.  His mom Tari the Great Bay Whale and I behind him.  He never once looked back to check on us...he was full speed ahead not checking on anyone.



Leading the pack, I think he will do this for the rest of his life!  Nothing but good things in line for this colt!  (0:


For the life of me, I couldn't get a good confo picture of him.  Speedy has his momma Tari the Great Bay Whale's personality.... Love me, love me, love me!!


More of me looking at Speedy's butt...


And still more, or technically the first of the rear of the colt.


Wyatt lovin' him some Speedy! (0:


Breeze Bomb and her boy.  Look who is turning into chestnut! (0:
Poor ol' Breeze maybe the Great Red Whale...but we won't tell Mindy! (0;


Wyatt snugglen' up!


If you have ever seen any video or too many photos of Speedy's dad, you would recognise the lead in the mouth "thing".  He comes by it genetically!  (0:


Breeze's colt, who doesn't really have a name yet...  Poor dude!  He is pretty darn handsome....  I think they should have his barn name be Nitro, 'cause his mom's a bomb!  (0:  Hint, hint, hint BRC!


Speedy L.O.V.E.S. his halter, I am pretty sure that he'd put it on himself if he could!


Speedy sayin' hurry Grandpa Dick, I need my halter on pronto!!  Grandpa Dick, is The Barrel Racing Chiropractors dad.


The boys...getting pretty close in size right now.  Wonder how they will finish!


No, Tari the Great Bay Whale is not rebred!  She just looks like it! (0:  Breeze is also open...the colts really messed with the girl's figures!  LMAO!


BRC's colt gave us a little bit of a show... Speedy just stood at the gate waiting for someone to put his halter! (0:  Heheheee!!


Just leaving...getting ready to show off.  Note his momma has her tail up, she helped with the show...  Call her the show producer!  (0;


This colt is soooo flashy!  Mindy being his humane "Grandma" couldn't be prouder...and me being his humane "Great Aunt" is in total agreement!  These pictures don't do justice to either colts color or conformation any justice...
But it's the thought that counts right!  (0:

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Yep- good looking colts!

Nikker said...

Thank you Shirley!