Thursday, October 22, 2009

Sorry...a few more wedding photos!!

Ready for take off!!
Touch down... (Yep...this is out of order!!)
Chad, me, Mindy (my youngest sister), and Fred (Mindy's husband)
Chad's dad Jim, Chad's Mom Molly, My mom Sue, My dad John, and OUR brother in law Fred I'm still green at this...so this picture should have been last, but its not!! LOL!! This is everyone with the exception of the photographer...pilots and minister (holding the champagne bottle...hell it was Vegas!!).
My parents again along with Fred and Mindy. You can just see Molly's arm on the left...

My boquet... Better than roses...roses are for dead people!!

Looks like the wind is about to blow me over, but its not.... hahaha!!

Neat veiw, huh!!!

No more for a while...I promise!!

TTFN!

3 comments:

Karen V said...

CONGRATULATIONS! You crazy kids!!!!!

Mindy7102 said...

Hey your BLOG Rocks!! Love it minus the belly I got goen on.. SUCK IT IN!

Nikker said...

Thanks you two!!!