Saturday, October 24, 2009

I woke up on the wrong side of the bed....

Yeah, I did. I haven't REALLY decided what this blog is about, so today its about me being crabby!! Sorry people! So far at our little shop, we have had two diagnosis of the H1N1 virus...lovely when you consider that we have a whopping total of 6 people working there, including Chad and I. So for the last two days I have been feeling achy, unmotivated, and like I have been running a low grade fever. Lovely! But while working in the medical field I was told that if you drink 64 ounces of decaffeinated fluid you can basically flush your system and get better faster... So today is day two of drinking until my eyes start floating. After my morning coffee that is!! Chad tried this method and seemed to pull out of his little funk in a few days...and since we all know that girls are better than boys, it should take me at least one day less to feel better!! Haha! On an animal note, we have been looking through the paper to find M-Kitty a new friend. She is getting older and older at a rate that seems faster and faster...and I love this cat and have decided to find her a kitten to mold into a mini-me. As you can see from the picture I posted of her today, she has her "baby" that she abuses and lays with, when she can't find her chicken baby. This chicken baby gets packed around and left here and there depending on her mood I guess, but I digress. So I have decided she really needs a friend she can boss around better!! LOL!! We decided that the younger the kitten the easier time she will have of making it her own! M-Kitty has torn up all of our furniture, so the little one won't be able to hurt a thing...then maybe later we can get new stuff...or not! Hmmm....I guess I'm done for now, as its time to get myself into work to do my Saturday Stuff. The fun never ever ends! Go team Hardkore! Ooops guess I'm not done yet...here's a little food for thought, or something like that! "From what we get, we can make a living: what we give, however makes a life." Don't know who said it, but I like it!! Bye!!

1 comment:

Karen V said...

So you woke up cranky and achy. Big deal! I've been in a bitchy move ever since Mike told me that I HAVE to go to Virginia! Seven whole days of HELL!!! We will visit his mother and either watch her eat, or listen to her whine. And his sister, with whom we are staying, is an alcoholic and can only have "fun" if she's at the bar, surrounded by friends. Mike and I turn into pumpkins at 9:30. It's going to be a LONG week...

So go ahead and be cranky! I'll join you!