Tuesday, November 27, 2012

My Turkey Day!


Another great Thanksgiving in the books!  :0)  Didn't take as many pictures this year as last...and we didn't have a 4-Wheeler Rodeo this year either.  Why?  Because we all remember how poorly it went last year!  Who says we can't learn from our mistakes?  LOL!!

Parked my self in front of my computer to down load my pictures... AND Blogger said I'd used too much data again... and wanted to charge me.  I thought again??  :0(  So I used a round about move to get pictures up...  And they are kinda huge.  Oh, well...it's the thought and effort to skip paying $3.00 a month to express my inner most yammering that matters the most.  Right?!?  Heheheee!!!




You know your husband loves you and your sister when he offers to lead the smallest cutest horse of the bunch...AND lets you take his picture while he's doing it!  I am sooo lucky... aren't I?



April ripping it up, showing off for Chad!


Tari getting in the "Wild Horse" mode!  L.O.V.E. this mare!!



Speedy!  It was 30 degrees outside... so the blurriness is his breath.  He wasn't being wild that morning.  So this is the best that I got.  Kids...


Wyatt!!


Aren't his hands funny?  Two guns!!  He was leading his Uncle Chad to the garage to see his sand/dirt box.  He shares so well for an only child!!


I'm sure Chad was telling him something oh, so important...  OR making better motor sounds than his mom and aunt...


Wyatt's Mustang!  This kid loves this car.  And it's pretty fast.  Actually crazy fast for a wee person!  He did laps around the driveway until we made him park for a while!



His Seven dog liked all the running around!


Testing the pies...  Wyatt tested and approved!!


Then he sang Happy Birthday to me, and let me take his picture while he did...


Then he blew out the candle and cleaned it off for me!  Such a good kid!!


The day after Thanksgiving we went down to the water and walked off some of our Thanksgiving Dinner!
Check out how clever his bike is rigged for parents and kids.


Vaaarrooom, vaaarrrooom!  He makes lots and lots of car noises.


Notice how the handle position has changed?  If the parent grabs that, they can turn the front wheel...if Wyatt's parents do that, he turns around and says "hey, I'm driving...not you!"  He is too smart for his own good!


And he's done...  So we went to Mexican for Margaritas!
I hope that everyone had a great Thanksgiving!!
We sure did!!

3 comments:

Shirley said...

Looks like you had a great say! Wyatt is such a boy!
When blogger does that to me, I resize the photos to 800 pixels and then it lets me load them. What did you do? I actually love seeing the photos big like that.

Nikker said...

We did have fun!!
When blogger told me NO!!, I went and opened up a Snapfish account. I then copied my pictures from there and pasted them to my blog.
I too love big pictures! But I'm not happy with them bleeding into my side bar. Ye ol' hubby told me I could control my photo size with my camera...but I still haven't read the directions on it. Bigger's better isn't it? :0)

Kellie said...

What a fun Thanksgiving.. And was it your birthday too? If so Happy Birthday!!

Wyatt sure is the sweetest.

Same thing happened to me with blogger last week. I did the workaround with photobucket, but find that my computer freezes up when I've got more than 1 window open, which is a pain in the buns when you are used to having multiple windows open at once. I'll have to try the snapfish account - heard they give you a bunch of free pictures too? Love the big pictures tho :)