Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Weather Is NOT My Friend!!

It's gross out.

I have a few small posts I am working on, but here I am at work not wanting to work. 
Sooo, I am doing a work related post!  How cool is that?!????  (0:
I feel like it fits, because without this lovely place I couldn't feed my horses, my dogs, the devil's cat, or the Hee-Haws!

So first I will post the e-mail we got from our customer.  I would like to say first however, not all of our customers are this cool.  This guy keeps us up to date on how well things are going and forwards all of his customers e-mails that praise the product we make for him.  It's nice because we are what is considered in the industry a mom and pop shop.  Chad H.A.T.E.S. the term, but until we can afford to or luck out and find someone to grow into the position of good reliable employee we will sadly remain a mom and pop shop.  The economy is so bad, that we can't find anyone to work, I find that odd.  I could go on for hours, but I will spare you...

Chad and Nikki,



I just received a couple of pictures from a customer and they illustrate how your extended shafts are used to build a variety of gear drives to fit unique requirements. I just sent this unit out a few days ago.

Here the gear drive is used to create a bridge over his steering rack and pinion and over his frame members thereby allowing him to install a very large supercharger [2500 horsepower] on his existing chassis without modifying it.

I thought you might enjoy seeing your parts in use.


T


I wish I had software on here that allowed me to put a pointer on here to show you the three parts we have on this.  But I don't.  Chad says I don't need it...)0:  But right here is a prime example of me needing it!!
That was last week.  Then today, we get another!!

Chad, Nikki and Friends (HaHa! He thinks we have friends...)



About 30 of the competitors at the big Drag Radial Race this past weekend at South Georgia Motorsports Park were using our product. All gear drives at the race were ours, no competitors. Also every single car with a Procharger supercharger was equipped with our gear drive.

The first picture below is Dave Hinzman the runner-up in Outlaw Radial [very fast cars, 175+ mph in the eighth mile. Zero to 175 mph in 4.5 seconds].

The second picture is Steve Jackson the winner in Outlaw Drag Radial. The final race in Outlaw Drag Radial was between these two gear drive customers. We couldn't lose.

Nikki please note both are Mustangs.

Thanks for all of your help.


T




T used to work for John Deere.  He retired and started doing superchargers for short track/quarter mile cars.  Great retirement, huh?!  (0:  He is an engineer and math wizard.  He was talking to me on the phone and finding an angle dimension that was missing from a print...  OMG, my head was swimming as he was telling me how he was finding it and working out some crazy math formula!  Algebra I am good with, but geometry and calculus, not so much!
He is such a great person, I cannot say enough nice things about him!  He remembers that I'm a Ford girl, was interested to learn that my Dad's Dad had actually worked at the Ford plant assembly line before WWII.  Asks about the dogs, Hee-Haws and horses when he calls to check status of parts or place a purchase order...  Tells us about his grand kids, wife, partner/brother and has even invited us to come to AZ. and visit when winter gets too much for us! 
Super happy we got to work for him!  He rocks!!

Now I have to get back to work because Chad has walked into the office 3 times now and whispered BLOGGER in my ear...  Wait until he gets on e-bay later today!!

Revenge will be mine!!  (0:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

like this!!!!!!!!! no horse and talk of Fords and new parts! enjoy horse stuff also.

Karen V said...

Nikki - there's a dark bay 3 yr old DFC gelding w/60 day pro training in the Enumclaw kill pen. Bail is set at $450

Rising Rainbow said...

Sounds like this customer is a very nice man. That's cool and it looks like there is some high end use for your products, good for you.

I thought someone told me the Enumclaw auction had closed! Guess that was too good to be true. My heart aches just thinking about that place.