Friday, October 30, 2009

Live and Learn!

Wow! I really didn't know how hard it was to maintain a blog. Its easy to get all geared up and chomping at the bit about how I can sit down and in just a few minutes expressed myself and tossed in a few pictures for good measure. Ummm, no not really! I have been trying to get the other mules covered for this blog, and well its taking me more than a few minutes; more like a few hours! First draft it, then proof it, then find picture...yikes, this is hard!! I guess I am going to need to schedule myself actual blogging time...then get some sort of logical routine going. Going to cross my fingers that I can get that done and not take the fun out of it! I am truly amazed by some of these bloggers...everyday I check in and everyday something new and entertaining! I am admitting right now I will never be a Pioneer Woman...how she does it its beyond me!! "Don't find fault. Find a remedy." -Henery Ford

Hmmm, isn't he just too cute! ( :

Bye!!

No comments: