Sunday, October 11, 2009

Hitched...

If there is one thing I've learned from Bridzilla...make sure no on forgets your wedding! This is how Chad and I decided to do to make ours a bit memorable... A little high end car auction....thanks to my FAVORITE brother-in-law (Fred)....
Some pretty ponies...thanks to Ford....
And a helicopter ride to The Ring of Fire for a few I do's!
As you can see, its casual...and I see no real reason to be serious about the situation!
Obviously we are "normal" people....nothing special to see with us...but check out the scenery! It was the most spectacular view I'd seen outside the great state of Idaho! LOL!!
Getting it done!
So there is a taste of what we did!! These are pictures taken by my parents!! Everyone brought a camera...except Chad and I! I will post a few more later on! Flops like Fish (my sister Mindy...Fred- my brother-in-laws wife) and the guy we hires still need to get us their pictures! I don't want to make you quit stopping by! LOL!!
I'll get to my fuzzy, fat, and well loved horses this week!!
TTFN!

No comments: